Top 10 Free SEO Tool Available Online 2018
Best Free Google SEO Tool 2018
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is the method of getting traffic from “organic” or "natural" listings on search engines and to improve your website’s search engine ranking. Here are the list of SEO tools that are available online for free to boost your search engine ranking.
# 1. Ahrefs Seo Tool
Source @ shivarweb.com
Ahrefs is one of the most powerful suites of social media & SEO tools. This guide was originally published in Oct. 2015. It’s been updated throughout for August 2017 to reflect Ahref’s new design.
The Ahrefs Dashboard is where you keep track of all your data. You can add a URL to keep a running snapshot of a domains health. It will quickly show you any technical crawl errors, new links, new referring domains, and a snapshot of Ahrefs’ domain rating and URL ranking.
- URL Rating : Ahrefs’ measure of the quantity and quality of links pointing to a given URL. Link quantity and quality correlate with higher rankings in search engines.
- Domain Rating : Ahrefs’ measure of the quantity and quality of links pointing to an entire domain. Link quantity and quality correlate with higher rankings for all URLs on a domain in search engines.
- Ahrefs Rank : Ahrefs’ ranking of a domain’s rating relative to all the other domains on the Internet.
- Backlinks : The number of hyperlinks pointing to a URL.
- Referring Page : The number of pages with a hyperlink pointing to a URL. A page can have multiple links.
- Referring Domains : The number of unique domains with a hyperlink pointing to a URL. A domain can have multiple referring pages and backlinks.
- Referring Content : Ahrefs’ measure of the relative traffic that a unique piece of content sends to a given URL based on the popularity of the referring content.
- Anchors : The anchor text used within a URL’s backlinks.
- Sitewide / Not Sitewide : Ahrefs’ categorization of a link showing whether it shows in the same location on every page of a referring domain or not. Know More...
# 2. Google Trends Tool
Source @ verticalresponse.com
Google Trends is a go-to keyword tool. You can see how search queries change over time when people search for your keyword and compare different words or phrases to see which is best.
- According to the chart, people search for snow shovel more frequently than winter shovel. The chart also shows you when people search for the term. In this case, it’s no surprise that the winter months are when this term is most popular.
You can also take a look at a regional breakdown that shows you where the search terms are most popular. Know More...
# 3. WooRank Seo Tool
Source @ techcrunch.com
WooRank is a brand new service designed to let website publishers and marketers evaluate the SEO-friendliness and other aspects of their Web sites on the fly, free of charge.
- WooRank evaluates Web sites based on 50 criteria in an automated fashion, free of charge, and provides helpful SEO and other tips. A premium version will be offered in about 3 months: for a yet-to-be-determined fee, publishers and marketers will then be able to screen Web sites based on up to 120 pre-defined critera. Know More...
# 4. Yoast Seo Tool
Source @ moz.com
When you’re working with a self-hosted WordPress site, the Yoast SEO plugin is one of the most valuable tools you can have. Yoast SEO is one of the most widely popular WordPress plugins around and it’s easy to understand.
- Yoast is a powerful tool that can help you make your site as search engine-friendly as possible. Yoast SEO can be installed on any self-hosted Wordpress site.
- It’s easily the most comprehensive SEO-related Wordpress plugin you could ask for and best of all, it’s free! You do have the option to buy premium Yoast SEO extensions for some extra functionality, but its most important functions are part of the free plugin.
- Yoast makes it easy for you to do things like control titles and meta descriptions, set your targeted keywords and track how often you’re using them, manage sitemaps, and so much more. Know More...
# 5. Open Site Explorer Tool
Source @ 9clouds.com
Open site explorer is, in short, a link analysis tool. Developed by Moz and freely available to anyone with Internet access, Open Site Explorer helps you with all your link building efforts. Open Site Explorer takes all that info one step further by dividing it into eight different sections: Inbound Links, Just Discovered Links, Top Pages, Linking Domains, Anchor Text, Compare Link Metrics, Link Opportunities, and Advanced Reports.
WHY SHOULD I USE OPEN SITE EXPLORER ?
1. EVALUATE YOUR OWN LINK BUILDING STRENGTHS + WEAKNESSES
Is your website lacking in backlinks? Or maybe you have plenty of links — maybe it's the quality of those links that are lacking. Either way, identify those areas of improvement.
2. EVALUATE YOUR COMPETITORS' LINK BUILDING STRENGTHS + WEAKNESSES
Open Site Explorer also has a fantastic competitive analysis feature that allows you to see two websites' results side by side. It's a really useful tool for finding similarities and differences at a glance.
3. FIND OTHER OPPORTUNITIES FOR BACKLINKS
It might sound sneaky, but try reaching out to some of the websites that are linking to your competitors to see if those sources would be willing to throw some links your way as well. In exchange, offer to link to their content on your own site. Know More...
# 6. Google Webmaster Tools
Source @ searchenginewatch.com
Google’s Webmaster Tools are essential for any strong SEO effort. To understand their full potential, it’s helpful to think about what Google Webmaster Tools’ role is for webmasters: it helps you see your website as Google sees it.
- The toolset gives you insights into what pages have been indexed on your site, what links are pointing to it, your most popular keywords, and much more.
- A site that’s active in Webmaster Tools has a better shot at being fully indexed and ranking well. There are also a number of deeper insights from Google Webmaster Tools can be turned into SEO tactical gold.
- If you haven’t set your site up on Google Webmaster Tools yet, getting started is simple. Once you’ve signed up for an account, login to the Google Webmaster Tools dashboard. From there, you’re able to add your site.
- You’ll have to first verify that you own the domain. Depending on your host, Google may provide verification through an easy pop-up process that allows you to login and verify in just a couple steps.
- Other options include entering a Google-provided meta tag to your homepage, uploading an HTML file to your site’s root folder, or confirming ownership via Google Analytics if it’s already installed on your site. After you’ve verified your website, it’ll usually start populating data within 24 – 48 hours. Know More...
# 7. Google Analytics Tool
Source @ digitalvidya.com
Google Analytics is a Freemium Web Analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic, it gives valuable insights about the customer behavior on a website. In today’s world having the right data about consumers is like having the key to the door which unlocks higher profits, better understanding about our customers.
- By learning how Google Analytics works you will be able to make better informed decisions and understand how to interpret , analyze our data across a variety of devices and digital environments.
- There are four main parts of the Google Analytics platform as below:
B. Processing & Configuration
# 8. Xenu Seo Tool
Source @ wordstream.com
Another free tool is Xenu Link Sleuth. After you've installed the Xenu software and opened the tool, go to File – Check URL, and enter your website’s domain. Uncheck the box named “check external links”, and click “OK” to run the analysis. Note that if it’s the first time you’ve used Xenu, it can take a little while to complete the report.
1. Analyze data and decide which pages should be redirected
- Both Google Analytics and Xenu give us a list of links that may be broken. But before actually redirecting them, you should first analyze the pages and the reasons they may not be working properly. Also, for some links, we can easily figure out the correct URL and fill in the data in the spreadsheet; for other links, we can put a tentative URL there and highlight it with a different color; and for the rest of the links, we can redirect to the domain homepage. In conclusion, we will only redirect the links with many visits and those with an underlying error-causing rule.
- The Xenu report has the advantage of not displaying URLs that were recorded in your analytics because of a typing error. All the links shown in Xenu are actually existing links that live on the site. Know More...
# 9. Ubersuggest Seo Tool
Source @ digitalvidya.com
Ubersuggest SEO tool is one of these tools which is used to perform a keyword research. As the name says, it provides much more than just suggestion on keywords. Übersuggest is a research tool that generates keywords in response to any words you type in the field. It is avilable for FREE and easy to use for.
Benefits of Ubersuggest :
- Unlike other free tools available, Ubersuggest saves a lot of time on keyword research. You type in the search box and copy the fetched results.
- It provides extensive list of hundreds of keywords with all the permutations and combinations of each alphabet.
- It allows keywords to be easily copied to other applications such as Microsoft spreadsheet or the MS word document.
- Despite its ability to fetch hundreds of results, Ubersuggest is extremely fast and can be recommended to every marketer doing a keyword research. There are no hassles such as time lags etc.
- Ubersuggest also provides an option to choose the sources such as web, images and shopping to name a few. This not only narrows the search but helps us find the suggestions which are related to search items and yields more relevant suggestions. Know More...
# 10. QuickSprout Website Analyzer
Source @ google.co.in
This QuickSprout Website Analyzer one is fantastic. It offers you a variety of metrics and site comparisons.
- You can use it to compare your site with your competitors.
- The feedback comes in a visually appealing format. The stats from each site you compare come in different colors.
- You can check out a site’s overall SEO score, page speed, social shares, and estimated traffic.
- QuickSprout Website Analyzer should make the top of your list. Know More...
If you Like Our Information about Best Seo Tools that are avilable free, Don't Forget to comment.